RUO & IVD Controls for QC & Assay Development
From assay development to routine quality control, SARS-CoV-2 research materials and IVD controls from Microbiologics combine
precision with the convenience of user-friendly formats. The Microbiologics Virology Team (formerly Virapur) has been working
with our customers since the outbreak of COVID-19 to develop solutions for the challenges of this new coronavirus. As pioneers
in high titer virus production, our Virology Services Team is a trusted partner in virus research. Labs around the world depend on
the Helix Elite™ line of IVD molecular standards for simplicity and reliability.
SARS-CoV-2 IVD Controls for COVID-19 Testing
- HE0060S SARS-CoV-2 Synthetic RNA (N1,N2 & N3 Gene Targets)
- HE0061S SARS-CoV-2 Synthetic RNA (N/E/RdRp/S Gene Targets)
Negative Control Containing A549 Lung Epithelial Cells
SARS-CoV-2 RUO Synthetic RNA
- R9000 RUO SARS-CoV-2 Process Control (Pellet)
- R9001 RUO SARS-CoV-2 Process Control (Swab)
- 9009 SARS-CoV-2 Synthetic RNA (N Gene Targets, 1 x 109 genome copies per tube)
- 9019VP SARS-CoV-2 Synthetic RNA (E/RdRp Gene Targets, 1 x 109 genome copies per tube)
- 9029VP SARS-CoV-2 Synthetic RNA (S Gene Targets, 1 x 109 genome copies per tube)
*For ready-to-ship RUO materials, contact your Microbiologics representative: 1.844.268.0030.
Products Coming Soon
SARS-CoV-2 RNA Process Controls for COVID-19 Testing
- HE0062S IVD SARS-CoV-2 Process Control* (Pellet) [COMING SOON]
- HE0063S IVD SARS-CoV-2 Process Control* (Swab) [COMING SOON]
About Microbiologics: Microbiologics is the foremost biological products and services provider, focused on protecting the health and safety of people around the world. For nearly 50 years, they have been partnering with healthcare and life science laboratories, manufacturers and suppliers across the globe to co-create and provide biological control materials, assay services and consulting for microbiology, molecular diagnostics and virology. Headquartered in Saint Cloud, Minnesota, the company has additional facilities in Michigan, Kentucky and California. Microbiologics has advanced industry standards for biological controls by adopting the most rigorous testing and quality standards including ISO 13485, ISO/IEC 17025, and ISO 17034. The company has an extensive distribution network spanning over 150 countries. For more information, visit Microbiologics, Inc.