Extracting DNA or RNA for Molecular Testing? Our easy-to-use UNEX Buffer is a versatile solution that allows you to develop your own protocols and saves you time and money. It's a guanidium thiocyanate lysis buffer specially designed for universal nucleic acid extraction (UNEX) of DNA and RNA from viruses, bacteria, and parasites. Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed and optimized the UNEX Buffer formulation to provide simple, scalable sample processing for molecular analysis.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Versatile: Optimized to work with a variety of pathogens and sample types
- Scalable: Compatible with column or phase-based extraction
- Ready-to-Use: No formulation or mixing required
Applications and Test Methods
- For preserving samples and universal nucleic acid extraction (UNEX) of DNA and RNA from viruses, bacteria, and parasites
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Bottle containing 100 ml of lysis buffer